By Sanjay M. Mishra
Build "Wearable" functions at the Android put on and Google healthy Platforms
This publication covers wearable computing and wearable software improvement rather for Android put on (smartwatches) and Google healthy (fitness sensors). It presents suitable background, history and center strategies of wearable computing and ubiquitous computing, as a origin for designing/developing purposes for the Android put on and Google healthy systems. This publication is meant for Android wearable fanatics, technologists and software program developers.
- Gain perception into “wearables” within the smooth buyer environment of a mess of units, ubiquitous computing, cloud computing and clever own assistants
- Learn the Android put on and Google healthy APIs and jump-start hands-on improvement together with: constructing an Android improvement surroundings appropriate for Android put on and Google healthy , developing smartwatch and health units for improvement and debugging , writing functions that set up and execute on Android put on (smartwatch) units , and functions that run in your hand-held Android units and locate and attach to health sensors and entry health information, and more
- Catch up with the recent Android 5.0 “Lollipop”, Android Studio and the gradle established construct system
Learn how one can write purposes for clever watches and health sensors at the Android/Google ecosystem.
“Sanjay’s tome presents a entire and well timed therapy of the fundamental issues of present Wearable expertise and Android Wearable improvement thoughts. The easygoing and finished examples make this ebook a pleasure to find and a satisfaction to peruse. hugely recommended!”
- Rudi Cilibrasi, desktop Scientist
“The textual content offers a wealthy and immersive evaluation of the sector of Wearable computing that's solidified by way of the extraordinary set of examples. i used to be concurrently entertained in addition to proficient, and might hugely suggest this e-book to somebody that's seeking to start with Wearables.”
- Nathan Blair, software program Engineer & Entrepreneur
Sanjay M. Mishra begun programming in C on quite a few flavors of Unix within the early Nineties. through the years he has built varied software program structures spanning net purposes and prone, messaging, VoIP, NoSQL databases, in addition to cellular and embedded structures. He has labored for corporations comparable to Intertrust, Eyecon applied sciences, CallSource, nVoc (formerly Sandcherry, Inc.) and the Starz leisure group.
Read Online or Download Wearable Android: Android Wear and Google FIT App Development PDF
Best mobile & wireless communications books
Reflecting the new finishing touch of LTE’s specification, the recent version of this bestseller has been absolutely up-to-date to supply a whole photograph of the LTE procedure. the most recent LTE criteria are integrated at the radio interface structure, the actual layer, entry methods, MBMS, including 3 fresh chapters on LTE Transmission methods, versatile Bandwidth in LTE and LTE evolution into IMT-Advanced.
Every little thing you must comprehend to develop into a certified ham and get at the air. Memorizing solutions is tough. studying is simple! the short song for your Technician Ham Radio License explains the reasoning and expertise in the back of every one right resolution at the novice Radio examination so you are going to comprehend and take into account the subject material.
The 4th overseas convention on digital, Communications and Networks (CECNet2014) inherits the fruitfulness of the earlier 3 meetings and lays a origin for the drawing close subsequent yr in Shanghai. CECNet2014 was once hosted by means of Hubei collage of technological know-how and know-how, China, with the most target of supplying a entire worldwide discussion board for specialists and individuals from acadamia to interchange principles and proposing result of ongoing examine within the such a lot cutting-edge parts of buyer Electronics know-how, verbal exchange Engineering and know-how, instant Communications Enginneering and know-how, and desktop Engineering and expertise.
This complete new source offers the most recent advancements in key Software-Defined community (SDN) applied sciences together with SDN controllers, community keep an eye on and administration purposes, southbound protocols, and northbound interfaces. NFV applied sciences are reviewed, together with community functionality virtualization infrastructure, virtualized community capabilities, digital community administration and orchestration.
- Laser Modeling: A Numerical Approach with Algebra and Calculus
- Numerical Techniques in Electromagnetics with MATLAB, Third Edition
- SIP: Understanding the Session Initiation Protocol, Fourth Edition
- LTE-Advanced: A Practical Systems Approach to Understanding 3GPP LTE Releases 10 and 11 Radio Access Technologies
Additional info for Wearable Android: Android Wear and Google FIT App Development
Wearable Android: Android Wear and Google FIT App Development by Sanjay M. Mishra