By Denise Tillery,Ed Nagelhout
Read Online or Download The New Normal: Pressures on Technical Communication Programs in the Age of Austerity (Baywood's Technical Communications) PDF
Similar college & university education books
Based in 1880, Presbyterian university exists this day because the manifestation of 1 man's dream. William Plumer Jacobs, minister of Clinton's first Presbyterian church and founding father of Thornwell Orphanage, estimated Clinton as a middle for Presbyterian schooling in South Carolina. His dream, supported by way of generations who him, has created and maintained this robust liberal arts university, retaining it wealthy within the beliefs of honor and repair.
The case for a versatile paintings time table for college has been time and again made, with one coverage suggestion being part-time positions for tenure-track/tenured school (PTTT). regardless of a few of the advantages of this strategy for either school and associations, the PTTT idea is the least applied coverage for college flexibility and is poorly understood.
In contemporary a long time, American universities have began to tout the “diversity” in their school and scholar our bodies. yet what forms of range are being championed of their admissions and hiring practices, and what varieties are being ignored? Is range sufficient to resolve the structural inequalities that plague our universities?
The fundamental guidebook for powerful college hiring committees top Practices for school seek Committees provides a transparent, direct motion plan for school and management enthusiastic about hiring. Written through a veteran collage administrator, this booklet lays out a step by step approach for choosing the proper candidate for the activity.
- The Minoritisation of Higher Education Students: An Examination of Contemporary Policies and Practice (Routledge Research in Higher Education)
- Global Rankings and the Geopolitics of Higher Education: Understanding the influence and impact of rankings on higher education, policy and society (International Studies in Higher Education)
- The Student EQ Edge: Emotional Intelligence and Your Academic and Personal Success: Facilitation and Activity Guide
- School Worlds: An Ethnographic Study (Sociology and Social Anthropology of Education in South Asia)
- Student Protest: The Sixties and After
Extra info for The New Normal: Pressures on Technical Communication Programs in the Age of Austerity (Baywood's Technical Communications)
The New Normal: Pressures on Technical Communication Programs in the Age of Austerity (Baywood's Technical Communications) by Denise Tillery,Ed Nagelhout