By Chee Kai Chua,Kah Fai Leong,Chu Sing Lim
Rapid prototyping (RP) has revolutionized how prototypes are made and small batch production is conducted. With fast prototyping, the ideas used to provide an element switch a few vital issues and obstacles formerly confronted by way of device designers and engineers. Now in its 3rd variation, this textbook remains to be the definitive textual content on RP. It covers the most important RP methods, the to be had types and necessities, and their rules, fabrics, benefits and drawbacks. Examples of software components in layout, making plans, production, biomedical engineering, paintings and structure also are given. The ebook comprises numerous similar difficulties in order that the reader can try out his or her realizing of the subjects. New to this variation, the incorporated CD-ROM offers lively illustrations of the operating rules of modern day key RP processes.
- Rapid Prototyping method Chain
- Liquid-Based fast Prototyping Systems
- Solid-Based fast Prototyping Systems
- Powder-Based fast Prototyping Systems
- Rapid Prototyping information Formats
- Applications and Examples
- Medical and Bioengineering Applications
- Evaluation and Benchmarking
Readership: degree and complex degree scholars, undergraduates, postgraduates, specialists, lecturers and execs in mechanical and business engineering.
Read Online or Download Rapid Prototyping:Principles and Applications (with Companion CD-ROM) (Book & CD Rom) PDF
Best cad-cam books
Regardless of the various aggressive benefits of specific creation (OKP), the low potency and excessive expenses linked to OKP businesses threaten to push their company possibilities into the arms of more cost-effective abroad providers. specific creation introduces a unique procedure and know-how to aid OKP businesses to successfully mass-produce personalized items.
The last word consultant to Autodesk Revit structure 2015 Responding to reader and teacher suggestions, the professional writer crew up to date and refreshed the book's content material to make it much more priceless, whole, and approachable. learning Revit structure is prepared by means of real-world workflows and contours exact causes, attention-grabbing real-world examples, and sensible tutorials to aid readers comprehend Revit and BIM thoughts with a purpose to quick begin achieving important Revit projects.
SOLIDWORKS 2016: an instructional technique introduces readers to SOLIDWORKS 2016 software program, one of many world's best parametric good modeling programs. during this textbook, the writer has followed a tutorial-based method of clarify the elemental innovations of SOLIDWORKS. This textbook has been written with the educational viewpoint and the learn-by-doing subject to aid the clients simply comprehend the strategies coated in it.
The two-volume set IFIP AICT 513 and 514 constitutes the refereed complaints of the foreign IFIP WG five. 7 convention on Advances in construction administration structures, APMS 2017, held in Hamburg, Germany, in September 2017. The 121 revised complete papers offered have been rigorously reviewed and chosen from 163 submissions.
- Human Aspects in Computer Integrated Manufacturing: Proceedings of the IFIP TC5/WG 5.3 Eight International PROLAMAT Conference, Man in CIM, Tokyo, Japan, ... B, Applications in Technology, B-3)
- SketchUp Pro 2013 passo a passo (Portuguese Edition)
- The In-System Configuration Handbook:: A Designer’s Guide to ISC
- 3D-Druck/Rapid Prototyping: Eine Zukunftstechnologie - kompakt erklärt: 0 (X.media.press) (German Edition)
- Mastering Autodesk Revit Architecture 2013
- AutoCAD 2012 Beginning and Intermediate
Extra resources for Rapid Prototyping:Principles and Applications (with Companion CD-ROM) (Book & CD Rom)
Rapid Prototyping:Principles and Applications (with Companion CD-ROM) (Book & CD Rom) by Chee Kai Chua,Kah Fai Leong,Chu Sing Lim