By Dan Forsberg,Günther Horn,Wolf-Dietrich Moeller,Valtteri Niemi
A concise, up-to-date consultant to the 3GPP LTE safeguard Standardization specifications
A welcome Revised version of the winning LTE Security addressing the safety structure for SAE/LTE, that is in accordance with parts of the protection architectures for GSM and 3G, yet which wanted an incredible remodel as a result of considerably elevated complexity, and various architectural and enterprise specifications of fourth new release platforms. The authors clarify intimately the protection mechanisms hired to satisfy those standards. The necessities generated by means of standardization our bodies basically tell approximately easy methods to enforce the approach (and this in simple terms to the level required for interoperability), yet virtually by no means tell readers approximately why issues are performed the way in which they're. in addition, standards are typically readable just for a small workforce of specialists and absence the context of the wider photo. The ebook fills this hole through offering first hand info from insiders who participated in decisively shaping SAE/LTE safety within the correct standardization physique, 3GPP, and will consequently clarify the reason for layout judgements during this area.
- A concise, absolutely up-to-date consultant to the 3GPP LTE safety Standardization specifications
- Describes the fundamental parts of LTE and SAE safety, written via top specialists who participated in decisively shaping SAE/LTE safety within the proper standardization physique, 3GPP
- Explains the explanation at the back of the criteria standards giving readers a broader figuring out of the context to those specifications
- Includes new chapters overlaying 3GPP paintings on process improvements for MTC, plus software layer defense in ETSI TC M2M and embedded shrewdpermanent card in ETSI SCP; defense for Machine-type verbal exchange, Relay Node safeguard, and destiny demanding situations, together with Voice over LTE, MTC, domestic base stations, LIPA/SIPTO, and New Cryptographic Algorithms
Essential examining for approach engineers, builders and other people in technical revenues operating within the sector of LTE and LTE safeguard, communique engineers and software program builders in cellular verbal exchange field.
Read or Download LTE Security (NSN/Nokia Series) PDF
Similar mobile & wireless communications books
Reflecting the hot of entirety of LTE’s specification, the recent variation of this bestseller has been totally up to date to supply an entire photo of the LTE method. the newest LTE criteria are incorporated at the radio interface structure, the actual layer, entry approaches, MBMS, including 3 fresh chapters on LTE Transmission approaches, versatile Bandwidth in LTE and LTE evolution into IMT-Advanced.
Every thing you want to comprehend to turn into a certified ham and get at the air. Memorizing solutions is tough. studying is simple! the short tune in your Technician Ham Radio License explains the reasoning and expertise in the back of every one right resolution at the beginner Radio examination so you are going to comprehend and have in mind the subject material.
The 4th foreign convention on digital, Communications and Networks (CECNet2014) inherits the fruitfulness of the previous 3 meetings and lays a starting place for the coming near near subsequent 12 months in Shanghai. CECNet2014 was once hosted through Hubei college of technological know-how and expertise, China, with the most goal of delivering a finished international discussion board for specialists and individuals from acadamia to interchange rules and featuring result of ongoing learn within the such a lot state of the art components of shopper Electronics expertise, communique Engineering and know-how, instant Communications Enginneering and expertise, and computing device Engineering and expertise.
This accomplished new source offers the most recent advancements in key Software-Defined community (SDN) applied sciences together with SDN controllers, community regulate and administration purposes, southbound protocols, and northbound interfaces. NFV applied sciences are reviewed, together with community functionality virtualization infrastructure, virtualized community services, digital community administration and orchestration.
- Trustworthy Internet
- Sensor Network Protocols (No Series)
- Systems for Challenged Network Environments
- Value-Added Services for Next Generation Networks (Informa Telecoms & Media)
- Fundamentals of Wireless Communication
Extra resources for LTE Security (NSN/Nokia Series)
LTE Security (NSN/Nokia Series) by Dan Forsberg,Günther Horn,Wolf-Dietrich Moeller,Valtteri Niemi