By Nate Mast,Shawn Donnelly
Read Online or Download Go Get That Scholarship!: A Guide to College Basketball Recruiting for High School Players, Parents and Sports Fans PDF
Similar college & university education books
Based in 1880, Presbyterian university exists at the present time because the manifestation of 1 man's dream. William Plumer Jacobs, minister of Clinton's first Presbyterian church and founding father of Thornwell Orphanage, anticipated Clinton as a middle for Presbyterian schooling in South Carolina. His dream, supported by means of generations who him, has created and maintained this powerful liberal arts collage, retaining it wealthy within the beliefs of honor and repair.
The case for a versatile paintings time table for college has been again and again made, with one coverage suggestion being part-time positions for tenure-track/tenured school (PTTT). regardless of a number of the advantages of this procedure for either school and associations, the PTTT thought is the least applied coverage for school flexibility and is poorly understood.
In contemporary a long time, American universities have started to tout the “diversity” in their college and pupil our bodies. yet what sorts of range are being championed of their admissions and hiring practices, and what types are being ignored? Is range adequate to resolve the structural inequalities that plague our universities?
The fundamental guidebook for potent school hiring committees most sensible Practices for school seek Committees provides a transparent, direct motion plan for college and management inquisitive about hiring. Written through a veteran college administrator, this publication lays out a step by step technique for choosing the suitable candidate for the activity.
- What's Hiding Behind Those Ivy Covered Walls?: An Exposé On America's Universities
- College Teaching and Learning for Change: Students and Faculty Speak Out
- Building a Scholarship of Assessment
- Leadership Development through Service-Learning: New Directions for Student Leadership, Number 150 (J-B SL Single Issue Student Leadership)
- Multicultural Student Services on Campus: Building Bridges, Re-visioning Community (ACPA Books co-published with Stylus Publishing)
- A Setting For Excellence: The Story of the Planning and Development of the Ann Arbor Campus of the University of Michigan
Additional info for Go Get That Scholarship!: A Guide to College Basketball Recruiting for High School Players, Parents and Sports Fans
Go Get That Scholarship!: A Guide to College Basketball Recruiting for High School Players, Parents and Sports Fans by Nate Mast,Shawn Donnelly