By Barbara Mensah
This ebook can be utilized including the European Human Rights Case Locator or as a stand-alone quantity. This publication includes all of the circumstances determined through the courtroom from 1960 to 2000, set out in an informative and straightforward to learn precis shape. nearly all of the instances haven't formerly been mentioned in any united kingdom legislations report.
The instances are indexed in alphabetical order and the next details is gifted in each one case summary:
- name of the case and case quantity (from numbering approach followed in eu Human Rights Case Locator)
- law document reference (if it's been reported)
- date of program to the Commission/Court
- the date of the fee file (pre-October 1998 circumstances) and the date of judgment
- brief precis of the evidence of the case
- Commission discovering (pre-October 1998 cases)
- Court's selection and purposes at the significant Articles/Protocols
- Court's choice on simply satisfaction/damages, bills and costs
- all different instances pointed out by way of the courtroom in its decision.
This ebook additionally contains a checklist of all of the situations in chronological order with numbering, a listing of situations via material and a duplicate of the proper articles and Protocols of the European conference on Human Rights. This booklet offers a whole reference resource and examine device in one quantity of the entire Court's judgements.
Read or Download European Human Rights Case Summaries PDF
Best constitutional law books
"An imperative and provocative consultant throughout the thicket of brand new so much tough constitutional controversies by means of one of the most eminent judges in their time. It bargains a useful peek behind the scenes of judicial selection making. "—David Cole, Professor of legislation, Georgetown University The EmbattledConstitution provides thefourth selection of the James Madison lectures brought on the NYU university ofLaw, delivering considerate examinations of an array of subject matters on civil libertiesby a extraordinary workforce of federal judges, together with Justice Stephen Breyer ofthe U.
In 2006 the Animal company Terrorism Act (AETA) was once handed to be able to equip legislations enforcement organizations with the instruments to understand, prosecute, and convict people who devote "animal company terror. " yet, as many have come to gain, this act doesn't concretely outline what's intended through that word, resulting in the translation that any one interfering with a company's skill to make a take advantage of the exploitation of animals may be thought of a terrorist.
The publication addresses the legality of indefinite detention in nations together with Australia, the uk and Canada, permitting a wealthy cross-fertilisation of studies and discourses. the difficulty has arisen the place a central authority is pissed off in its skill to take away a non-citizen topic to a removing order and employs an influence to detain him till removing.
Das WTO-Streitbeilegungsverfahren zeichnet sich durch insgesamt hohe Befolgungszahlen aus. Bei den Mitgliedstaaten herrscht deshalb große Zufriedenheit. Dies gilt jedoch nicht für die so genannten excessive Profile-Fälle, wozu insbesondere der Airbus-Boeing-Streit zählt. Nils Kaienburg untersucht diesen bis heute größten und komplexesten Fall seit Bestehen der WTO und zeigt exemplarisch Möglichkeiten auf, wie derartig konfliktgeladene Fälle über ein verbessertes Streitbeilegungsverfahren gehandhabt werden können.
- Das Recht der globalen Stadt: Grenzüberschreitende Dimensionen kommunaler Selbstverwaltung (Jus Publicum) (German Edition)
- Grundrechte (Springer-Lehrbuch) (German Edition)
- Civil Rights Stories (Law Stories)
- Freedom of Speech: A Reference Guide to the United States Constitution (Reference Guides to the United States Constitution)
- Revival: National Law and International Human Rights Law (2001): Cases of Botswana, Namibia and Zimbabwe (Law, Social Change and Development)
- The U.S. Supreme Court and the Electoral Process: , Second Edition (Controversies in Public Policy)
Extra resources for European Human Rights Case Summaries
European Human Rights Case Summaries by Barbara Mensah