By Anthony J. Dosen
Read or Download Catholic Higher Education in the 1960s: Case Histories (Research on Religion and Education) PDF
Best college & university education books
Based in 1880, Presbyterian university exists at the present time because the manifestation of 1 man's dream. William Plumer Jacobs, minister of Clinton's first Presbyterian church and founding father of Thornwell Orphanage, anticipated Clinton as a middle for Presbyterian schooling in South Carolina. His dream, supported by means of generations who him, has created and maintained this powerful liberal arts university, retaining it wealthy within the beliefs of honor and repair.
The case for a versatile paintings time table for school has been time and again made, with one coverage suggestion being part-time positions for tenure-track/tenured school (PTTT). regardless of a few of the merits of this technique for either college and associations, the PTTT thought is the least carried out coverage for school flexibility and is poorly understood.
In contemporary a long time, American universities have began to tout the “diversity” in their school and pupil our bodies. yet what types of range are being championed of their admissions and hiring practices, and what varieties are being missed? Is variety adequate to resolve the structural inequalities that plague our universities?
The fundamental guidebook for potent school hiring committees top Practices for college seek Committees provides a transparent, direct motion plan for college and management occupied with hiring. Written by means of a veteran collage administrator, this ebook lays out a step by step method for choosing the fitting candidate for the task.
- Shaping the College Curriculum: Academic Plans in Context
- Dalit Women's Education in Modern India: Double Discrimination (Routledge Research on Gender in Asia Series)
- Chasing Rainbows: A student guide to New Zealand
- Youth Moves: Identities and Education in Global Perspective (Critical Youth Studies)
- Personal ~ Passionate ~ Participatory (Research for Social Justice: Personal~Passionate~Participatory)
- A Guide to Teaching in the Active Learning Classroom: History, Research, and Practice
Extra info for Catholic Higher Education in the 1960s: Case Histories (Research on Religion and Education)
Catholic Higher Education in the 1960s: Case Histories (Research on Religion and Education) by Anthony J. Dosen